(Vitamin A, D, E, C)
- For improved production performance, vitality and fertility
- Vitamin A is indicated for functional disturbances and degenerative changes affecting tissue of mesodermal origin. Improves reproduction and resistance against infections and parasitic diseases.
- Vitamin D3 is required for proper metabolism or calcium and phosphorous.
- Vitamin E supports muscle and connective tissue theraphy, promotes fertility in breeder animal
- Vitamin C hastens recovery and improves immune functions
Dosage and Administration:
Poultry: 1 ml per liter of drinking water
Swine: 1 ml per liter of drinking water Ruminants: 10-15 ml per gallon of water